ABOUT THE CANCER COACHING COMMUNITY
Supporting people affected by cancer to live well
Many struggle with the aftermath of their treatment. Cancer does not just affect people physically – it causes anxiety and depression, damages confidence, challenges relationships and affects working lives. Post active treatment, cancer survivors often feel vulnerable and unsupported.
The Cancer Coaching Community (CCC) is a newly founded community in the UK of professional coaches who coach people affected by cancer, to support them to move forward from their cancer experience.
What’s unique about this group is that ALL coaches have direct or indirect cancer experience and have a wide knowledge and understanding about the impact of cancer.
By coaching we mean providing a holistic blend of coaching support, enabling individuals to deal successfully with the impact of cancer on their lives and to move forward from it in the way they need.
All CCC coaches:
- Have completed a Coaching training
- Have a profound knowledge and understanding of the impact of cancer on people’s lives
- Are passionate about supporting people affected by cancer
- Are a member of ICF, EMCC or AC and observes their competencies and ethics
- Have an insurance and 1-1 supervision.